- Download the plugin from InventoryPlus website
- Copy folder "RestaurantOrderingService" to inventoryplus plug-in folder, Plug-in folder available at InventoryPlus installation location "C:\Program Files (x86)\InventoryPlus\Plugin"
- Copy folder "RestaurantOrdering" to inventoryplus installation folder, Installation folder available at InventoryPlus installation location "C:\Program Files (x86)\InventoryPlus"
- Download the Restaurant database from here and copy to data folder available at installation location " "C:\Program Files (x86)\InventoryPlus\Data"
- Open "RestaurantOrderingService.dll.config" file available in "RestaurantOrderingService" folder in notepad.
- Update "AppLocationPath" value to RestaurantOrdering folder.
Ex. <add key="AppLocationPath" value="C:\Program Files (x86)\InventoryPlus\RestaurantOrdering" />
Software required 9090 and 8080 port to be opened. This can be activated below commands
- Open command prompt as Run as Administration and run below command.
netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:9191/Booking user=Everyone
- Configure Static IP address, Refer network configuration from InventoryPlus help. Preferably configure 192.168.1.3 as server static IP.
- Add InventoryPlus.exe to exclusive list in antivirus
- Add above port to firewall inbound and outbound configurations.
Once after launching InventoryPlus application you are able to access the order management in computer browser or mobile/tab browser using http://192.168.1.3:8080, Static sample IP address is 192.168.1.3
Plugin package contains Android Application as well. It required manual installation. Copy "RestaurantOrdering.App-Signed.apk" to your phone/tablet and install manually. App is available for only limited platform now.
On loading the App, system will display the Static IP http://192.168.1.3:8080 address on home screen, If required change the IP address and Press Connect button to start the booking. After clicking the Connect button entered IP address will be saved, Click on Reset button to revert the IP address changes back to default value.